- Senior Early Years Practitioner / Early Years Practitioner, Fortune Green Nursery and Pre-School
- 17,000 - 19,000+ dependent on experience., NW6
- Qualified Early Years Teacher, Catherine House Day Nursery
- Salary negotiable, Moseley, Birmingham B13 9PZ
- Nursery Officers, The Eveline Day Nursery Schools Ltd
- ., 30 Ritherdon Road Tooting Bec SW17 8QD
- Nursery Nurses and Room Leader - fantastic career opportunities, St Johns Wood., Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- up to £19,500 depending on experience, North West London
- Overseas Childcare Team Members, In2Action
- Competitive, Europe, Tunisia, Turkey, Egypt and The Canaries
Report RE: Advice on EYPS??
RE: Advice on EYPS?? - 20-08-10 18:18
by: 'Old' Louise
A newly qualified teacher is often in the same position with the qualification but little experience. However, they are never expected to lead the practice of others, spending their first year in a job being mentored themselves. Why do we expect newly qualified EYPs with no other experience in early years to immediately lead the work of others?